Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome to Eco-Logic's blog!

Welcome to Eco-Logic's (pronounced EE-KO-LAH-JIK) blog! Here you can find updates on my activities in the community and tips related to your landscape. Please feel free to leave a comment.
2007 was a busy year, including volunteering as garden designer and co-supervisor with Tim Hahn for Buckman's After School Program, hosting Seed Bomb workshops for the Village Building Convergence, joining the American Center for Sustainability's Board of Directors as Vice President, and deciding to expand Eco-Logic to serve clients on a national scale!
National Expansion update: My web designer (www.artonsite.com) is making updates to create a user-friendly site that will allow me to work with clients in all 50 states. I am very excited about this. The technology is efficient & easy to use, and my 15 months of experience serving clients in other states has me eager to present Eco-Logic to California and beyond. Check it out soon at www.ecologiclandscape.com or email me at jadene@ecologiclandsape.com if you have questions prior to site changes being up.
American Center for Sustainability (ACS) update: I have a project partnership proposal in the works to addresses the needs of marginalized families through Permaculture. If you aren't familiar with this ecological gardening system, you can read about it on my website or email me with questions, and I'll be happy to answer them! I am also really excited about this project and will update you via this blog when ACS is ready to accept project partnership proposals.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll come back!
:) Jadene StumbleUpon

1 comment:

  1. I really Like the name. I had a site once called Eco Logic.
    I am a sustainable consultant from Seattle and just moved to Portland last week. I am working and living on a site project in St Johns. I would like to chat with you soome time if you want
    Solaris DaWay
    AKA Scott Allison

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome :)